Dr. Prashant Agrawal
MBBS, MS, DNB
Dr. Prashant Agrawal, MBBS, MS, DNB is a Consultant, Orthopaedic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai. He is one of the most experienced Joint Replacement and Trauma surgeons in the country, and comes with more
than 28 years of experience.
He has completed his M.S in Orthopaedics from Nagpur University and has worked with leading hospitals in India & abroad. Dr. Prashant Agrawal is a recognized teacher for MS (Ortho) at a University in Maharashtra. Apart from India, he holds surgical training experience from USA, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Taiwan & Bangladesh.
Dr. Agrawal’s special interest lies in complex Trauma, Hip, Pelvis and Acetabular surgeries. He has vast experience in complicated Trauma Management, Primary and Revision Joint Replacement surgeries for Hip & knee and complex Acetabular Pelvic Surgeries.
Dr. Agrawal has undergone various Fellowships & Trainings, like:
- Fellowship of A.O. International from Katherian Hospital in Stuttgart, Germany
- Lester Lowe Memorial Fellowship from SICOT regional Congress in Izmir, Turkey
- ICRETT fellowship of UICC from Memorial Sloan in Kettering Cancer Center in NewYork, USA
- Spinal Fellowship from Hospital for Speciality Surgery in New York, USA
- AADO Fellowship from Edinburgh Int’l Trauma Symposium in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Yamamuro Ogihara Scholarship and Japanese Paediatric Orthopaedic Association Fellowship from Tokyo,
- APOA spinal Fellowship from National Taiwan University Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan
Dr. Prashant Agrawal brings vast experience and immense expertise in Orthopaedics to Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai.